Welcome to WPGlobus.com (hereinafter “Website”). The Website is managed and operated by TIV.NET INC, an Ontario (Canada) corporation (hereinafter: “Company” or “We”).
The Use of the Website
- You may use the Website for personal purposes only. You may not copy and use, or permit others to use, in any other way, the contents of the Website, including on any other websites, electronic publications, printed publications etc., for any purpose, whether commercial or non-commercial, which is not for personal and private use.
- You are not allowed to run any computer application or any other crawl tool (e.g robots software) in order to search, scan, copy or automatically retrieve Contents of the Website. You may not create or use such tools in order to create any compilation, collection or data base containing Content from the Website.
- Company respects your privacy.
- When purchasing a product, or service at the Website you declare that you are over 18 years old.
- You affirm that the order you place requires the use of a credit card or a PayPal account, and that either you are the person whose name appears on the credit card, or that your use of the credit card / PayPal is authorized by the legal owner of the credit card / PayPal and was not procured by fraud or other illegal means.
- We reserve the right to cancel any transaction in the event PayPal fails to send confirmation of the purchase.
- We will not be responsible for the accuracy or correctness of the product purchased from the Website.
- The product you receive from this Website is protected by copyright. You may not transfer or sell the purchased content to any third party.
- Purchased product is guaranteed to reasonably match its catalog description and is sold “AS IS” without any option for return, refund or credit, except for the case described in the Returns and Refunds Policy section.
Returns and Refunds Policy
- Because our Website allows digital products to be downloaded immediately after payment, without any exception we have a GENERAL NO REFUND policy.
- We issue refunds for digital products within 14 (fourteen) days of the original purchase of the product and only under the following conditions:
- Product not delivered (you have never clicked the “Download” link);
- Major defects causing fatal errors in your website, which we are unable to fix within 30 (thirty) days of the original purchase of the product.
- We do not guarantee that our products are fully compatible with any third-party software, and specifically with any third-party WordPress theme or plugin, whether available for free or for purchase. We do not issue refunds if our products are incompatible with any third-party software.
- Our products only work on self-hosted WordPress sites in which you can install and activate plugins. They do not work on WordPress.com.
- We strongly recommend that before payment, you:
- Read all information regarding the product or service you are purchasing, including any support and updates subscriptions;
- Read our FAQs;
- Contact us to ask any pre-sales questions.
- Company does not undertake that its services shall operate without disruption or interruption or be provided regularly, function safely and without error, or be immune to unauthorized access to Company’s computers or to damage, malfunctions, failures and defects – in hardware, software, communication lines and systems, at Company or at any of its providers.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
- COMPANY WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES OF ANY KIND ARISING OUT OF OR RELATING TO THE USE OR THE INABILITY TO USE THIS SITE, ITS CONTENT OR LINKS, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO DAMAGES CAUSED BY OR RELATED TO ERRORS, OMISSIONS, INTERRUPTIONS, DEFECTS, DELAY IN OPERATION OR TRANSMISSION, COMPUTER VIRUS, LINE FAILURE, AND ALL OTHER DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, EXEMPLARY OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES EVEN IF COMPANY HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. NOTWITHSTANDING THE FOREGOING, COMPANY’S TOTAL LIABILITY TO YOU FOR ALL LOSSES, DAMAGES, AND CAUSES OF ACTION, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THOSE BASED ON CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING OUT OF YOUR USE OF THIS SITE, ITS CONTENT OR LINKS, SHALL NOT EXCEED THE AMOUNT PAID FOR THE PURCHASE OR $1 IN CASE NO PURCHASE WAS MADE.
- Company respects the rights of all copyright holders. If you believe that your content has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please contact us.
Availability, Errors and Inaccuracies. Changes in the Website and Termination of Services
- Company may, from time to time, change the structure, display and design of the Website and the scope and availability of the products and services offered, charge payment for such products and services at its discretion and change any other aspect related to the Website – all without any need for prior notification. Such alterations shall be performed, among others things, while taking into account the dynamic nature of the Internet and the technical and other changes which may occur from time to time. By their very nature, such changes may entail malfunctions and/or may initially cause inconvenience, etc. You will have no claim, suit and/or demand against Company as a result of the execution of such changes and/or of malfunctions deriving from their execution.
- We are constantly updating product and service offerings. We may experience delays in updating information on the Website and in our advertising on other web sites. The information found on the Website may contain errors or inaccuracies and may not be complete or current. Products or services may be mispriced, described inaccurately, or unavailable on the Website and we cannot guarantee the accuracy or completeness of any information found on the Website.
- Company therefore reserves the right to change or update information and to correct errors, inaccuracies, or omissions at any time without prior notice.
Maintenance and Repair
- You acknowledge that from time to time the Website may be suspended, either in part or as a whole, for maintenance, repair and improvements. We agree, wherever reasonably possible, to give 24 (twenty-four) hours notice of suspension of the Website affected by the proposed suspension.
- Company strictly obeys the provisions of the law and respects the right of users of the Website and others to privacy and to a good reputation. If you think that any Content posted on the Website injures you for any reason, please contact us according to the following details and we will make efforts to handle your claim as soon as possible.
- Our full name and legal status:
TIV.NET INC., an Ontario (Canada) corporation trading as WPGlobus.
- Our mailing address:
32A MAY AVENUE, RICHMOND HILL, ONTARIO L4C 3S6
- Our phone: +1-416-993-4962
- Main business: The sale of digital products and services